PARIS – July 20th, 2023 – Dotemu (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge) and Ubisoft today released Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition, a grand return of the must-have role playing puzzle adventure, on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 (as well as PlayStation 5 via backward compatibility), and Nintendo Switch. Leaders swift to take action can gain a savings buff via 15% launch discount on the game’s €17.99 price, and an additional 40% discount if they own the original Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes on Steam, with both deals available until August 2nd.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition arrives with a trailer spotlighting its refreshing and inventive take on magical battling that’s kept adventurers spellbound ever since the game’s initial release. Conjure the trailer here:
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition features:
- Timeless Strategic Combat: Brave a perfected style of swift, army-sparring battles, mastering the unique abilities of 15 playable characters and the forces they command.
- Grand Heroic Adventures: Lead five warriors locked in global conflict through the formative battles of their lives across expansive, rewarding single-player storylines.
- Revitalizing Refinements: A rebalancing of multiplayer, a reinvigoration of the beloved original art style via enhanced character renders and portraits and light-touch quality of life updates polish and further amplify the game’s core excellence.
- A Mighty Offering: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition includes the I Am the Boss DLC, adding four powerful bosses as playable characters, plus a newly created exclusive multiplayer boss in Quick Match, Online and Offline Multiplayer.
- New Localization Options: Enjoy Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition’s full offering with translations for Asian territories (Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese).
Taking place 40 years before the Heroes of Might & Magic V saga, the full Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition experience tells the tale of five heroes scattered across five different regions of Ashan. These warriors must travel their own dangerous paths to grow in strength, unravel a demonic plot and ultimately save the world from Demonic forces. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition’s subtle refinements have been thoughtfully added to the fan-favorite title from the team at Dotemu, who are huge fans of the franchise and have taken great care in building on the original Capybara Games masterpiece.
Keep up to date with Dotemu and find out the latest on Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition at www.dotemu.com or follow them on Twitter @Dotemu.
Dotemu is a French video game company specializing in bringing back the best video games and legendary pop culture licenses on PC and modern consoles, to create neo-retro experiences carefully crafted for fans around the world.
The Dotemu team has published and developed a number of global top-sellers across both PC and console including the award-winning games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, Streets of Rage 4, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, other great development and publishing work from Dotemu includes Windjammers 1 & 2, Pharaoh: A New Era and more. Dotemu is currently working with Leikir Studio on Metal Slug Tactics with more announcements planned for later 2023 and beyond.
Learn more at http://www.dotemu.com.
Ubisoft is a creator of worlds, committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft’s global teams create and develop a deep and diverse portfolio of games, featuring brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Brawlhalla®, For Honor®, Far Cry®, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®, Just Dance®, Rabbids®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®, The Crew® and Tom Clancy’s The Division®. Through Ubisoft Connect, players can enjoy an ecosystem of services to enhance their gaming experience, get rewards and connect with friends across platforms. With Ubisoft+, the subscription service, they can access a growing catalog of more than 100 Ubisoft games and DLC. For the 2022–23 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,739 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2009-2023 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic Clash of Heroes, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Original game developed by Capybara Games.