Mosaic brings many changes to EVE’s massive sci-fi universe including:
- Permanent ship skins with over 100 gorgeous patterns give players a new way to customize their EVE Online experience
- A new, more open-ended opportunities system for new players to discover the universe
- Cruiser-sized burner missions offer serious PvE challenges to those daring enough to accept
- New assembly effects for structures in space
- Balancing to nullsec and lowsec ores
- New forcefield efffects for control towers
- Tech 3 destroyer rebalance
- Improved corporate role management interface
- Two-factor authentication for account security
- Nullsec infrastructure improvements
- Balancing of battlecruiser warp speeds
- Updates to the sensor overlay
With the amount of new content coming to EVE in the coming months, we launched a new website with a rolling list of feature additions. You can see full details of Mosaic and other recent releases here: http://updates.eveonline.com/
In addition you can take a look at the full patch notes for the Mosaic release, which give an in-depth breakdown of all the changes that have arrived to New Eden today
Current and upcoming developments are all featured on our dev blog page: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/
As always, new players can test out the new opportunities system and play EVE for a free 30-day trial at http://play.eveonline.com
Follow @EVEOnline on Twitter , like the EVE Online Facebook page, and subscribe to the EVE Online YouTube channel.
|About EVE Online®
Celebrating its eleventh year, EVE Online (PC/Mac) is a captivating science-fiction game in which hundreds of thousands of players compete for riches, power, glory and adventure in a single universe. EVE players build and command a wide variety of starships and traverse vast solar systems interconnected by a sophisticated player-driven economy, forging their own destinies in the meaningful context of other players vying to do the same. Learn more and play the free trial at www.eveonline.com.
CCP is a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, and has been praised for its artistry, game design and unique player-driven, infinitely scalable storytelling narratives. CCP is the creator of the critically acclaimed science-fiction game EVE Online (PC/Mac), which is celebrating an unprecedented eleventh consecutive year of subscriber growth. In addition to EVE Online, CCP also develops DUST 514®, a groundbreaking, free-to-play, massively multiplayer online first-person shooter for the PlayStation®3, and EVE: Valkyrie™, a multiplayer spaceship dogfighting shooter, both set in the EVE Universe. Founded and headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland, in 1997, CCP is privately held, with additional offices in Atlanta, Newcastle, and Shanghai. For more information, visit www.ccpgames.com.