July 28th, 2023 – London, England – SEGA® will be attending gamescom 2023 with a roster full of global first hands-on experiences for attendees and a host of great titles from across its diverse portfolio. From 23 – 27 August, attendees stepping onto the SEGA stand at gamescom will be transported into a SEGA wonderland with themed areas for some of its biggest upcoming titles, a lounge area featuring even more playable games and a very special collaboration with the LEGO® Group, to mark this month’s launch of all new LEGO Sonic The Hedgehog.
SEGA will be located in Hall 8 of the Koelnmesse, in Cologne, Germany and the 1100m² stand is packed with world first public hands-on experiences, including:
- Sonic The Hedgehog’s™ latest adventure in the eagerly awaited, Sonic™ Superstars.
- Creative Assembly’s hero-based, multiplayer extraction shooter, HYENAS™.
- The all-new action-adventure brawler from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name™.
- Two new titles from ATLUS’ critically acclaimed Persona series: Persona™ 5 Tactica and Persona™ 3 Reload.
- The latest DLC for Creative Assembly’s grand-strategy epic, Total War™: WARHAMMER® III.
Elsewhere on SEGA’s sizeable gamescom stand are hands-on stations for Total War™: PHARAOH, Samba De Amigo: Party Central™, Endless™ Dungeon and Etrian Odyssey™ Origins Collection.
Gamescom 2023 is running from 23 – 27 August in Cologne, Germany and you can find SEGA in Hall 8. If you can’t make it over to Germany for the show, be sure to keep up with all the SEGA reveals and news from the show via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. For more information about SEGA and its products log on to www.sega.com.
About SEGA® Europe Ltd.
SEGA® Europe Ltd. is the European Distribution arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA CORPORATION, and a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. SEGA wholly owns the video game development studios Two Point Studios, Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios, Sports Interactive and HARDlight. SEGA Europe’s website is located at www.sega.co.uk