BARCELONA, Spain – September 17th, 2021 – Lince Works is excited to launch Aragami 2 today on PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X. This third person action stealth game is also available from today on Xbox Game Pass.
The original Aragami hooked fans with a stealth-focused game inspired by classic ninja experiences like Tenchu and rooted in the lore of a beautifully crafted world. The sequel is taking the franchise to loftier heights with a plethora of new features and its gripping narrative.
The Return of the Shadow Clan
Aragami 2 is a third person stealth game where you play as an assassin with the power to control the shadows. You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence – a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests – assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.
- Play in single mode or in co-op. Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to 3 players in co-op.
- Engage in fast-paced stealth actions. Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
- Enter into combat as a tactical decision. Become the master of a skill based combat with high risk and high reward.
- Build your Shadow Assassin. Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with three skill trees of 42 abilities and shadow powers.
- Protect the Rashomon Valley. Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.
For more information, please visit www.linceworks.com and www.game-seer.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram, as well as Facebook.
About Lince Works
Created in 2014, Lince Works is the studio behind Aragami, the successful third-person stealth game released in 2016. Based in Barcelona, Lince Works has since then been working on developing Aragami 2, with the financial support of GameSeer, Media and the ICEC.
About Game Seer Venture Partners
Founded in 2019, Germany-based Game Seer Venture Partners focuses on early project financing for impactful indie titles. As a fully boutique and lean entity, it focuses on supporting innovative PC and console productions with competitive financing terms as well as decisive industry key players connections. Hands off, hearts in, the company’s portfolio of announced upcoming titles include the highly anticipated Aragami 2 (Lince Works), Away: The survival Series (Breaking Walls), or Alaloth Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Website: www.game-seer.com
Merge is an independent video game publisher based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video game consoles. Merge also specializes in publishing collectible games for retail for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com