Using this Website
Please refer to the Germany section below. English translation is in progress.
Les contenus de nos pages Internet et de nos communications ont été préparés avec le plus grand soin dans le respect des lois françaises, allemandes et internationales. Néanmoins, nous ne pouvons pas garantir que le contenu est correct, complet et à jour. En tant que prestataire de services, nous sommes responsables de nos propres contenus sur ces pages conformément à l’article 7, paragraphe 1 de la loi allemande sur les télémédias (TMG) et aux lois générales. Conformément aux articles 8 à 10 de la TMG, nous ne sommes pas tenus de surveiller en permanence les informations transmises ou stockées par des tiers ni de rechercher des indices d’activités illégales. L’obligation de supprimer ou de bloquer l’utilisation des informations conformément aux lois générales reste inchangée. Toutefois, la responsabilité à cet égard n’est possible qu’à partir du moment où l’on a connaissance d’une violation concrète de la loi. Si nous prenons connaissance d’une telle violation de la loi, ce contenu sera immédiatement retiré.
Die Inhalte unserer Internetseiten du Mitteilungen wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir gleichwohl keine Gewähr Seite 13 von 13 übernehmen. Als Diensteanbieter sind wir nach § 7 Abs. 1 TMG für unsere eigenen Inhalte auf diesen Seiten gemäß den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Gemäß §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen permanent zu überwachen oder nach Anzeichen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hindeuten. Die Pflicht zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleibt hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Kenntniserlangung von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden solche Inhalte umgehend entfernt werden.
Copyrights, Trademarks & Service Marks
This Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary information. Cosmocover. claims copyright to the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Cosmocover: Game PR 100% dedicated to interactive entertainment, digital lifestyle and video games companies! ©2020 Cosmocover. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Web design, visual graphics and logos: Willy Bader, Christophe Arcé and Jean-Christian Sauvaget.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, redistribute, publish, display or commercially exploit any material from this Website without the express permission of Cosmocover. All trademarks and service marks displayed on this Website remain the property of the registered or otherwise owner(s). You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material.
COSMOCOVER is an independent privately owned PR agency based in France (HQ lille, France) with a representative office in Germany Berlin (our german company establishment is currently under preparation for 2021). This agreement shall be governed and interpreted under the laws of our HEAD OFFICE in France, as now or hereafter may be in existence. The Website contains information on Cosmocover and its subsidiaries. It is published by Cosmocover, a French SARL registered with the Lille Registry of Trade and Companies under no. 515 329 985 RCS, having its registered offices at 86 rue de Douai, 59000 Lille, France.
The publication manager is the managing director and the main shareholder of Cosmocover Salima Bessahraoui.
Website is hosted by OVH
Webdesigned by Christophe Arcé
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
The policy may change from time to time depending on the laws and regulations and we are happy to modify them accordingly. Questions should be asked to legal (at) cosmocover(dot)com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Press and newsroom subscribers : As a press relation agency, we send press releases and news to press, writers, bloggers, TV stations, influencers. The registration to our newsroom or press list is mandatory to receive our news, game codes and interview requests on the behalf of our clients. We may ask for information such as country, full name, email address, phone number, preferences (genre, type, content of games) and media who work for. All the collected datas are asked to communicate with you and enable you to access our basic Press services. Datas are held and stored within our system or within press distribution systems such as mailchimp.
- Press event and press tours : we sometimes organize press events, demos or public events for our clients or partners. Therefore we ask for names, passport datas (fly tickets or hotel reservations), dietary restrictions, social media details. In such a case, your personal data may be shared under our duty to perform our services. The datas can be shared with providers such as (but non limited to) hotel managers, travel agents or other press agents.
- Give-away, competitions and freebies: we sometimes help our clients to offer prizes, run goodies give-away, competitions and prize draws with medias and social medias. We may collect datas such as emails, entries but all datas are held temporarily and then deleted removed from our system.
- General website Visitors : We may collect the following information: IP address and other data associated with your computer, information collected passively, through cookies and other information relevant to your use of the website. Your personal data will not be shared, given or sold to any third parties.
- General contact form: We may collect the following information:name, email and details such as phone or country. Your personal data will not be shared, given or sold to any third parties.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide COSMOCOVER with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to our newsroom or sign up to our press list to receive our news, press releases and assets
- Voluntarily complete a form to get in touch and ask for an offer (potential customer).
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
COSMOCOVER collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with our press releases, news, interview offer, invitation to event (digital or onsite), offer you our client products and services we think you might like or that you voluntarily asked to be informed about. Subscription to our press list is only via an explicit opt-in process.
- Respond to your request for proposal, job offer or details about our services.
How do we store your data?
COSMOCOVER securely stores your data in secure places, our security partners are doing their best to protect all the information we collect.
What are your data protection rights?
COSMOCOVER would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request COSMOCOVER for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request COSMOCOVER to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to COSMOCOVER’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- PR services purposes – COSMOCOVER uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website,newsroom, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com