For Germany ( in german)
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Internetseiten du Mitteilungen wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir gleichwohl keine Gewähr Seite 13 von 13 übernehmen. Als Diensteanbieter sind wir nach § 7 Abs. 1 TMG für unsere eigenen Inhalte auf diesen Seiten gemäß den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Gemäß §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen permanent zu überwachen oder nach Anzeichen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hindeuten. Die Pflicht zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleibt hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Kenntniserlangung von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden solche Inhalte umgehend entfernt werden.
International version (coming soon)
Using this Website
Copyrights, Trademarks & Service Marks
This Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary information. Cosmocover. claims copyright to the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Cosmocover: Game PR 100% dedicated to interactive entertainment, digital lifestyle and video games companies! ©2020 Cosmocover. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Web design, visual graphics and logos: Willy Bader, Christophe Arcé and Jean-Christian Sauvaget.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, redistribute, publish, display or commercially exploit any material from this Website without the express permission of Cosmocover. All trademarks and service marks displayed on this Website remain the property of the registered or otherwise owner(s). You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material.
COSMOCOVER is an independent privately owned PR agency based in France (HQ lille, France) with a representative office in Germany Berlin (our german company establishment is currently under preparation for 2021). This agreement shall be governed and interpreted under the laws of our HEAD OFFICE in France, as now or hereafter may be in existence. The Website contains information on Cosmocover and its subsidiaries. It is published by Cosmocover, a French SARL registered with the Lille Registry of Trade and Companies under no. 515 329 985 RCS, having its registered offices at 86 rue de Douai, 59000 Lille, France.
The publication manager is the managing director and the main shareholder of Cosmocover Salima Bessahraoui.
Website is hosted by OVH
Webdesigned by Christophe Arcé
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
The policy may change from time to time depending on the laws and regulations and we are happy to modify them accordingly. Questions should be asked to legal (at) cosmocover(dot)com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Press and newsroom subscribers : As a press relation agency, we send press releases and news to press, writers, bloggers, TV stations, influencers. The registration to our newsroom or press list is mandatory to receive our news, game codes and interview requests on the behalf of our clients. We may ask for information such as country, full name, email address, phone number, preferences (genre, type, content of games) and media who work for. All the collected datas are asked to communicate with you and enable you to access our basic Press services. Datas are held and stored within our system or within press distribution systems such as mailchimp.
- Press event and press tours : we sometimes organize press events, demos or public events for our clients or partners. Therefore we ask for names, passport datas (fly tickets or hotel reservations), dietary restrictions, social media details. In such a case, your personal data may be shared under our duty to perform our services. The datas can be shared with providers such as (but non limited to) hotel managers, travel agents or other press agents.
- Give-away, competitions and freebies: we sometimes help our clients to offer prizes, run goodies give-away, competitions and prize draws with medias and social medias. We may collect datas such as emails, entries but all datas are held temporarily and then deleted removed from our system.
- General website Visitors : We may collect the following information: IP address and other data associated with your computer, information collected passively, through cookies and other information relevant to your use of the website. Your personal data will not be shared, given or sold to any third parties.
- General contact form: We may collect the following information:name, email and details such as phone or country. Your personal data will not be shared, given or sold to any third parties.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide COSMOCOVER with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to our newsroom or sign up to our press list to receive our news, press releases and assets
- Voluntarily complete a form to get in touch and ask for an offer (potential customer).
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
COSMOCOVER collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with our press releases, news, interview offer, invitation to event (digital or onsite), offer you our client products and services we think you might like or that you voluntarily asked to be informed about. Subscription to our press list is only via an explicit opt-in process.
- Respond to your request for proposal, job offer or details about our services.
Cosmocover’s media list
It is reminded that journalists voluntarily registered to receive press releases in accordance with laws and regulations. When registering into COSMOCOVER’s press listings, journalists are informed of GDPR Regulations. COSMOCOVER abide by GDPR Regulations. Only the interested journalists will be contacted by COSMOCOVER, and in the interest of the final client. COSMOCOVER creates specific and segmented press listings for the CUSTOMER. The press listings respect the press and public relations state-of-art standards as well as private life and personal data. Each journalist is contacted by the COSMOCOVER directly. No journalists’ contact information is deemed to be transferred or released.
Transfer of press contacts COSMOCOVER does not transfer journalists, blogs, influencers press contacts to its CUSTOMERS. COSMOCOVER does not sell its media data base and respects laws in application and press and public relations state-of-art standards. COSMOCOVER can nevertheless transfer a “target list” composed of the name and audience of the media only to abide by laws and regulations.
Cosmocover’s newroom and public press releases
The CUSTOMER’s press releases are posted and hosted on the COSMOCOVER newsroom in order to help journalists find information easily in order to write subjects relating to CUSTOMERS. COSMOCOVER’s activity is to broadcast press releases, press kits, etc. for its CUSTOMERS. It also holds a newsroom in which the press releases (writing and visuals) of the CUSTOMERS are released with the CUSTOMER’s prior consent.
COSMOCOVER posts the written press releases along with their visuals. According with the General Terms and Conditions of Business, the CUSTOMER gives its agreement to publish in the newsroom automatically when it collaborates with COSMOCOVER. The content is written and provided by the CUSTOMER to COSMOCOVER. The role of COSMOCOVER is limited to the public release of the content and its broadcasting. Therefore, COSMOCOVER cannot be held liable for the infringing or illicit content provided by the CUSTOMER that COSMOCOVER is not aware of. The CUSTOMER remains solely responsible for any damage caused by the dissemination of his press release or information provided to COSMOCOVER for distribution after formal validation by the CUSTOMER. Moreover, COSMOCOVER cannot be held responsible for the content of articles, interviews or reports made by the recipient journalists after receiving the press release or content provided in the COSMOCOVER newsroom.
CUSTOMER undertakes to inform immediately COSMOCOVER, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, of any claim or infringement action against him and of any act of counterfeiting or fraudulent imitation of any content of which it may be aware. The CUSTOMER undertakes to provide all technical assistance to defend COSMOCOVER and in the event of a Court sentence COSMOCOVER may call in warranty CUSTOMER who undertakes to bear all the costs of the proceedings and possible sentences if his liability has been incurred.
Withdrawal of illegal and/or infringing contents
The contents of the press releases, press kit, will be prepared with the greatest care for the CUSTOMER. However, COSMOCOVER is not in a position to verify the legality of the contents provided, such as texts, drawings, video, screenshots, photos, images, visuals, graphic representations and so on.
The activity and role of COSMOCOVER is not to continuously monitor information transmitted or stored by third parties or to search for clues of illegal activity. The obligation to remove or block the use of information in accordance with laws and regulations remains unaffected. In such a case, COSMOCOVER will immediately remove such content. The liability of COSMOCOVER in this regard can only be held from the moment COSMOCOVER becomes aware of a concrete violation of the law and does not take the appropriate measures to withdraw the litigious content from its newsroom.
The services performed by COSMOCOVER involve the creation by COSMOCOVER of contents protected by the applicable legislation concerning Intellectual Property rights belonging to COSMOCOVER. COSMOCOVER gives wholly and exclusively to the CUSTOMER all property rights it holds on the work done on behalf of the CUSTOMER.
These rights include notably:
- The right of reproduction: this right includes the right to reproduce and use all written materials,
Apart from that, any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the structure and graphic layout of the website of COSMOCOVER, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of COSMOCOVER. Any unauthorized use of COSMOCOVER’s website or of any of the elements it contains is considered to constitute an infringement and may be prosecuted.
COSMOCOVER can freely insert advertising on the website or links to other third parties websites and has complete freedom of choice as to the arrangement of these advertisements and links, the advertisers as well as the viewing of these advertisements.
Intellectual Property related disputes
COSMOCOVER cannot be held liable for any Intellectual Property related dispute regarding the content that is broadcasted by COSMOCOVER and CUSTOMER shall guarantee COSMOCOVER if the content provided infringes third parties rights. Indeed, CUSTOMERS provide COSMOCOVER with content subject to Intellectual Property protection, such as, but not limited to, press kits, press dedicated images, photos, drawings, screenshots or other visuals and videos. COSMOCOVER cannot be held liable for the negligence of the CUSTOMER regarding the respect of Intellectual Property Rights of third parties. COSMOCOVER cannot be held liable on contents they hold no control over.
How do we store your data?
COSMOCOVER securely stores your data in secure places, our security partners are doing their best to protect all the information we collect.
What are your data protection rights?
COSMOCOVER would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request COSMOCOVER for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request COSMOCOVER to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to COSMOCOVER’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that COSMOCOVER transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- PR services purposes – COSMOCOVER uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website,newsroom, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNIL : déclaration auprès de la CNIL
Numéro de déclaration
1475398 v 0
Conformément à la loi du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, modifiée en aout 2004,
A déclaré à la Commission Nationale de l’informatique et des libertés un traitement de données personnelles dont la
finalité principale est :
COLLECTER DES ADRESSES EMAILS DE JOURNALISTES OU BLOGGERS OU RELAIS D’OPINIONS INTERESSES PAR
LES COMMUNIQUES DE PRESSE DIFFUSES PAR L’AGENCE COSMOCOVER