Out December 3rd, THE TWISTED & THE TWILIGHT Lords Pack introduces two new Legendary Lords to Total War: WARHAMMER II, with the abominable Throt The Unclean facing off against the earthly Sisters of Twilight. These characters welcome in new and unique campaign and faction mechanics, as well as a multitude of ruinous warriors and beasts such as Zoats, Great Stag Knights, Wolf Rats, Pack Masters and more.
Watch these foes face off in the latest trailer:
THE TWISTED & THE TWILIGHT also includes some yet-to-be announced Free-LC to all players of Total War: WARHAMMER II. Not only that, but we are also giving a little extra back to our fans who have joined us on this perilous journey through the Warhammer world. More information about this can be found within the FAQ linked below.
Last but not least, this Lords Pack also ushers in an Old World update for the Wood Elves faction. This overhaul introduces significant quality of life improvements made to key mechanics, unit balancing and more.
Details on THE TWISTED & THE TWILIGHT can be found on the Total War FAQ here.
Click here to pre-order THE TWISTED & THE TWILIGHT and receive 10% off.
THE TWISTED & THE TWILIGHT:
- 2 new factions – Heralds of Ariel and Clan Moulder
- 2 legendary lords – The Sisters of Twilight and Throt The Unclean
- 2 legendary hero units – Ariel, Queen of Athel Loren, and Ghoritch
- 9 Units – Zoats, Brood Horrors, Great Stag Knights, Mutant Rat Ogres and more
- 6 regiments of renown – Including the Pit Fighters of Hell’s Deep, Wraiths of the Frozen Heart and more.
- Unique mechanics, missions and narrative events bespoke for both factions
- Both factions playable in the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns