Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Season 3.5 continues to expand its frosty theme today, delivering a flurry of new features, including slippery stupidity in Snowball Survival; a brand new Round that challenges jelly beans to jostle their way through a blizzard of snowballs; Round remixes, and a fresh batch of costumes.
- New Round – Snowball Survival
- 40+ Round remixes
- Fall Feed – Keep a keen eye on pals and competitors alike with live in-game updates on every elimination and point scored!
- New Sugar Plum costume DLC pack
- New Shows – Wild ideas from the community and design team align in a slew of new Round playlists for you to tackle.
- New Costumes – Plenty of delightful new looks will be hitting the store, plus the much-requested return of Godzilla, Untitled Goose Game and Sonic costumes.
- Bug Fixes – Improvements ahoy! Smoother stumbles assured, with fixes to Ice Climb, Hex-A-Gone and plenty more quality of life changes.
In addition to all of the fancy new features, the Mediatonic team has been hard at work making several improvements to the game, all of which are covered in the patch notes.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is out now on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. Stumble over to fallguys.com, join Discord and follow @FallGuysGame for regular updates and continue your inevitable failure in front of the whole world!