Amplitude Studios has released a cool free update for Endless Space®2, their highly praised 4X grand strategy game, which was recently released for PC & Mac on Steam.
The “Stellar Prisoner” update is available from 5pm BST/6pm CET today and features an exciting new quest involving a mysterious prisoner trapped in a neutron star. Along with the new quest, Amplitude has made a variety of AI, modding and general performance improvements for Endless hours of fun this summer.
Don’t miss out on the new “Stellar Prisoner” update: jump into Endless Space®2 now, send your fleets to find that special node, or start battling for control of the Neutron Star!
Tune in to the Amplitude livestream show-casing all the new content from 4pm BST/5pm CEST: https://www.twitch.tv/amplitudestudios
Endless Space®2 Stellar Prisoner update includes:
- Neutron Star: a brand new vibrant battle arena that provides bonuses to players who control this special node
- A new quest triggered upon the discovery of the Neutron Star
- A new Endless Virtual hero
- A new Cravers Prime hero, unlocked by the community during the E.N.F.E.R. ARG
- Two new unique planets
- Modding improvements: ability to edit visuals (hero, quests, events) and textures (planets, ships).
This update also includes numerous general performance and AI improvements.
Explore the Endless Universe, Expand beyond the unknown, Exploit every opportunity, and Exterminate all resistance today! Endless Space®2 is available on Steam for 39.99€ (standard edition) and 49.99€ (digital deluxe edition).